Wednesday, December 12, 2012

*Christmas fun*

 I absolutely love this time of year.  The weather is nice, we can do fun things together, and celebrate Jesus' birth.  Last week we invited one of Sophie's friends over to play.  Notice the short sleeves...that's south GA for you : ).
 We made some tree ornaments out of popsicle sticks, buttons, beads, and ribbon.  It was so much fun.  I love making ornments with the kids...and their friends.
 I saw something on Pinterest that I wanted to try.  We have "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and I thought making some "Grinch punch" would be fun after reading the story.  So that's what we did! 
Grinch punch: lime sherbert and Sprite
 Here's our story and there are the punch eaters.  My favorite line: "Mom, I wuv Grinch punch!" from my little guy : ).
 On Sunday Isaac made his church singing debut.  He did such a great job! 
My sweet Sophie did a great job, too! 
Next week...I hope we'll be able to make some homemade salt dough ornaments!  I have big plans to have some handprints of my babies on the tree : ). 
Merry Christmas and God bless!

No comments: