Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Freebies and Fun Things...part 2 : )

I really enjoy finding some fun...FREE...things to use with my kids and for homeschooling.  Hey...I like free stuff for myself, too ; ).  Here are a few fun things I've run across lately that the kids have really enjoyed:


My kids love the minions and I love this site...Art for Kids.  We're going to attempt this tomorrow.  Last week we tried the Olaf picture and the kids and I both loved it!  Art for Kids is also on Facebook...it's definitely worth a "like" and I love getting their newsletters via email.


This is such a fun states/capitals song and video.  I heard Sophie singing it around the house the other day after my niece shared it with us.  Wish I could get a copy of this drawing, too! : )
Below is the world version.  A little longer, but still pretty neat!


Free Kindle books--my favorite kind of freebies!
*The Edge of Light by Ann Shorey
*It Had to Be You by Susan May Warren...free today (Tuesday) only...sorry for the late notice!
*Stallions at Burnt Rock by Paul Bagdon

Great price reductions:
One of my favorite authors has two great deals--
*Courting Morrow Little (it's awesome!!) for only $1.99 and Love's Awakening for only $2.99!
*The Gathering Storm by Bodie Thoene--99 cents
*Just Jane by Nancy Moser--$2.51
*Lady in the Mist by Laurie Alice Eakes--99 cents
*The Forgiven Duke by Jamie Carie (this whole series is good...I would suggest starting from the beginning, though)
*Fancy Pants, Serendipity, and Forevermore by Kathy Marie Hake--$3.99 each and Whirlwind is $1.99
*Waterfall by Lisa Bergren--99 cents (awesome series!!)

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: