Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Four months...

 Has it been 4 months already?!  It's going by fast....especially with everything we've had going on.  From sicknesses to a small toilet overflow...our cup has runneth over.  Literally.  But we press on. I'm trying to remind myself of the truth and find joy in the many ways that God has provided for us and met our needs.  See that sonogram picture up there?  That's my Sethy when he was 4 months old in my tummy.  I remember that day.  We were convinced that he was going to be a girl before we went in.  We just had a "feeling" about it.  Boy, were we wrong!  It was no question that this little one was a boy...I could even tell in the sonogram...and I can never tell.  It was that obvious!  And now our little guy has come and we've had 4 wonderful months with him.  He's sleeping good at night now, he's still spitting up, and he smiles and coos and I'm loving every minute.  Well, almost every minute.  I'm so thankful for my kiddos!
 Here are the brothers.  I think Isaac is just starting to really get interactive with Seth.  I hope they grow up to be close.
And my Sophie.  Her little motherly instincts have kicked into high gear.  She loves to take care of Seth, play with him, talk and sing to him and she is such a big help to me.  I think I see a little resemblance between the two of them.

Children are a blessing from the Lord...and I am VERY blessed!

No comments: