Friday, January 4, 2013

On the move!

Well, my little cutie has been in this position for a month or so...just rocking back and forth.  When he wants something, he goes back to his tummy and tries to roll or scoot to what he wants.  But the other day he did something new.
He figured out how to coordinate those little hands and feet...and started to move!  He's not very fast, but he's getting it.  Soon there will be a lot of changes going on.  Little toy pieces will need to be put up high, paper will have to be kept off the floor (he's already tried to start eating it), and I'm sure he will not be confined much longer.  Our earliest baby (he came 3 weeks early), the earliest teether (first teeth at 5 1/2 mos), and now earliest crawler.  This boy is special : ).  But I already knew that!  In fact, all three of my kiddos are special in their own way.  Learning their strengths and helping them grow in them is one of my joys.  Way to go, Sethy.
Love you!