Monday, February 20, 2012

"Good cake" is delish!

A sweet lady in our church (Mrs. Peacock) baked us a pound-type cake a few weeks ago.  It was so good I shared it with a few family members and they raved about it.  Soon after I asked Mrs. Peacock if I could have the recipe...because I really wanted to be able to make it sometime and share it with others.  Yesterday she had it for me and I was SO excited!  What else could I do but share it on my blog!  I hope all of you enjoy this wonderfully delicious and moist cake!  The recipe is surprisingly easy, too. It honestly tastes homemade! 

"Good Cake" recipe
from Mrs. Joyce Peacock
1 box Butter Pecan cake mix (sift)--prepare according to directions on box
add: 1 can creamy coconut icing
1 cup chopped pecans

Directions:
Mix well and bake in Bundt pan approx. 45 min (at temp on box)

Isn't that easy?!  I haven't made it yet, but it's definitely going to be on my list of things to bake soon.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments: