Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Update and some favorite things!

I haven't been very good about blogging lately! I guess I feel like I haven't had a whole lot to blog about. Not a lot of excitement. Actually, I've been feeling pretty tired lately. Apparently I'm having a little health issue and we're trying to rule out what it isn't and find out what it is. Please keep me in your prayers. I would also ask for your prayers as my sister and her family (along with my mom) are traveling to Colorado on Monday. My mom will be staying for several weeks, but my sister and family wil be moving there. We will miss them!

Here are a few of my favorite things that I would love to share!

Birdseye Chicken Viola....
Ok...easy meal, low in calories, fast, and the whole family loves it! Who could ask for more?! Our family fav is the three cheese chicken. It has broccoli, corn, carrots, pasta, and grilled chicken with a cheese flavored sauce. It is soooo good!! Especially if you can find it on sale.


Southern Savers...
Ok...so I'm not where I'd like to be with my couponing/money saving, but I LOVE Southern Savers (http://www.southernsavers.com/). There's great tips, free stuff, and listings of grocery stores/pharmacies and all their deals, etc. I have gotten several GREAT things from here!!! Praise the Lord!

My new crocs...


Big thanks to my Mom (and Dad) for buying me these cute new crocs. I LOVE them...so comfortable and cute! Mine are black : ).

Weight loss!
Yay! I'm almost at the 20 lb mark. I've got a lot more to lose, but I'm happy at where I've gotten so far! Gotta keep going! I haven't done too well this weekend...chocolate has been a big temptation for me and I've given in! We'll see what the scale says tomorrow...I'm kind of scared!

God bless and I hope you have a great week...if I don't blog again before then! ; )

No comments: