Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun times with family and friends











I've really neglected this blog the past couple of months, but I still love coming back to it and sharing our lives with everyone. Some highlights were seeing my friend, Leslie Burch, for a day while she was home from Russia. She is a treasure and I'm so thankful for her! The kids and I also took a road trip to Augusta to meet up with some friends I was in Thailand with. Some of them were in town on furlough and I had it in my mind that I was going to see them. I'm so thankful it worked out! It was great to see Shannon, Git, Moe, and meet Kristen for the first time. It was also great to see everyone's children!
Sophie and Isaac always bring joy and fun to our home. They are funny, smiley, creative, and I could go on and on. Being their mom is a great blessing to me! That's us for now! Hopefully I'll have some pictures up from our day outside in the baby pool up soon. Until then....God bless!

No comments: