Thursday, September 27, 2012

Growing up too fast!

 My sweet girl is 5.  I can't hardly believe how fast she is growing and the things she is saying...she sounds so grown up!  I was having a moment the other day when I was going through some of her baby clothes so I could send some to my best friend who is having a baby girl.  I almost cried.  I feel like I can hardly remember when she was a baby!  How did that happen!?  I know that if it happened with the first, it'll happen with all of them.  I'm so glad I have lots of pictures.  I love this girl so much!
 My I-Man.  Full of energy and is on the go all day long.  I'm not kidding!  It basically takes him about a minute to fall asleep at night.  He brings me so many wonderful, challenging moments.  But I can't even count how many kisses and "I Love You"s I get from this guy.  My days would not be the same without him : ).
 My sweet baby boy, affectionately known as "Sethy poo".  I really can't believe he's 6 months old already...it's kind of making me panic.  I don't want him to grow so fast!  But..it's part of life and I know I'm going to enjoy seeing him grow.  I'm really trying to soak in these days with him, though.
Our best family beach pic.  I kind of laugh to myself when I look at it because I had visions of taking one of those beautiful pictures of our family.  You know, the ones where the outfits are color coordinated and everyone is sitting or kneeling and smiling perfectly.  The first thing I gave up was the outfits.  We were struggling just to get out the door with everyone having clean clothes on.  Then we got out to the beach and the wind was blowing like crazy.  So I gave up having our hair look good.  Then I threw Isaac, who we can barely keep from running straight into the ocean, and Sophie, who won't look at the camera and always holds her arms out in a picture, in the mix.  I had to die to the fancy beach picture.  I can't say I would trade it for this one, though.  This picture is my family...craziness and all.  We'll have times when the kids are grown and they'll sit still for a picture....and we'll wish for these days.  So I'm going to embrace it...and love it...and be thankful for it.
It's going by too fast!
~Stacey~

1 comment:

Keisha said...

Yes! Time flies! I've known you & Joe since before you had kids! I love your family picture! We struggle to get that "perfect" shot too! Boy have we have some meltdowns during photo shoots! That's why my sister is our photographer. Poor Heather!