Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pinterest Scavenger Hunt!

This week wraps up my promotion of the book, A Beauty So Rare by Tamera Alexander, and we're ending with a scavenger hunt!  I love scavenger hunts and this one has prizes waiting for 7 dedicated hunters : ).  Tamera Alexander is giving away 7 copies of her most recent novel as prizes.  This is also a Pinterest scavenger hunt, so you'll have to look for the answers to the clues there.  But what if you don't "do" Pinterest?  No worries!  You can still participate.  Go to Tamera Alexander's blog here to find the links and clues.  And have fun!

Here's a little taste of what you'll be getting if you're one of the novel winners:
"Thoughts of the future and what it might hold threatened to crowd out her happiness, but she quickly reined in her thoughts and her fears. The good-byes here are only temporary.  Someday there will be only together forevers."
This quote was very meaningful to me as I lost my beloved grandfather a few months ago.  I still struggle at times when I think about not seeing him again on this earth.  This quote was such a beautiful reminder of what I believe...I will be with him in Heaven one day and will get to experience a wonderful reunion...forever! 

 If you haven't read my own personal review of A Beauty So Rare, go here.  Now let's go on a scavenger hunt! : )

1 comment:

Heidi Reads... said...

I love Pinterest! What a fun way to do a giveaway!