Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Finally...an address

Hey friends...this is a quick post. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I was sick AGAIN last week and I'm still not 100%. Today is my little man's first birthday! A special day! More on that later...but please pray for him as he was running a 102 degree fever today : (. Lord, grant me peace! I'm also busy preparing for the big Neverland birthday bash here on Saturday. But I wanted to take a quick minute to pass on the address that will provide funds for a missionary family who lives in Haiti. They are using the funds to help those who were affected by the earthquake. This is a wonderful family, so you don't have to worry about this being legit.

Open Door Baptist Mission
1115 Pelham Road
Greenville, SC 29615
Attn: Haiti Earthquake Relief Fund

Thanks and God bless!

No comments: