Sunday, January 31, 2010

Off to Neverland!

Little man just wasn't able to make it through the party. But he did make it long enough to get a hook painted on his face : ). We'll just have to try and eat some cake later!


There's my big girl...three years old! She blew out the candles for both her and brother.


Face painting at the party was a hit!

Here are the girls relaxing and chatting


The Neverland cake! I had a great time painting the little characters and decorating the cake.


More pictures to come! It was a great day! We had lots of fun getting faces painted, going on a "treasure hunt" and eating cake, ice cream, and snacks together. All the while we had Peter Pan playing in the background. I love planning my kids' parties...it's really fun for me...even though I didn't get much sleep last week : ). Happy birthday to my precious little ones! What a blessing you are!

1 comment:

Blogs For Babies said...

Oh.. Happy Birthday to your little ones!!! Sorry we missed the party. Looks like you all had a Great time!
Keisha