Monday, February 1, 2010

craft therapy



I don't know about some of you out there, but when I've got a lot going on I need an outlet. Well, with the kids having a birthday party, this is a great opportunity to get my creative on. I loved painting these little Wendy's and Peter Pan's for the cupcakes and as a party favor for our visitors. I will also say that I didn't come up with this on my own. I like being crafty, but I also like getting cool ideas from other people. I found this on another mom's blog that did this for her son's birthday. Why reinvent the wheel? But, I did do the other characters that were on the birthday cake on my own. So I'm not a total copy-cat : ).
Blessings to you!

2 comments:

Keisha said...

I'm with you girl! Crafts are my outlet! I love the the cupcake toppers.. TOO cute!! You did a great job. ;)

The Great Adventure said...

Thanks, Keisha! We missed you guys! We'll have to have another get-together sometime!