Monday, February 8, 2010

The gift of wisdom

These past couple of weeks, and even today, God has reminded me of the gift of having wise people in my life. I'm thinking a lot about women that God has put in my life who are in a stage in life that is beyond mine. When I was single, it was women who were married or dating that had advice for me when I might be in that stage. As a married woman, and I still consider myself to be a young married woman, it's being around women who have children older than mine or grown that can give me advice. I hope that makes sense. Basically, I'm thankful for the encouraging words, the prayers, the advice that has been given to me over the years that has impacted me in an amazing way. My prayer is that I will continue to be teachable to the women God will put in my life. I have so much to learn! I feel very blessed, though!

Thank you, God, for putting friends and loved ones in my life to teach me how to be a better wife and mother!

No comments: