Friday, February 5, 2010

Special times with our little man

Isaac finally got some birthday cake! He missed it at his party. He was snoozing away at cake time. But we had one piece left and I just knew that it needed to be little man's. So I put the little piece on his tray and he immediately grabbed it and started going to town. He LOVED it! He ate all he could get his little fingers on!

Here's our guy on his actual birthday, January 26th. I can't believe it's been a year already. I think it's the fastest year of my life! I hope I didn't miss anything!

Here's Isaac getting his first haircut! He did so well! He didn't cry or complain at all. The top picture is the finished result. I just didn't have the patience to try and rearrange the pictures : ). Isn't this the cutest little haircut?!






We love our little man!
Blessings to you!




2 comments:

Katy's Neverending Story said...

So sweet! He's such a doll!

Michelle said...

hmm... I think that hair stylist looks familiar, but I can't quite place where I know her from! ;-) hehe... His hair cut is adorable! When I saw the first picture of him eating his cake, I was like "wow!"... he looks so much like his daddy!

I've been meaning to comment back to you about the convention. We're kind of in waiting mode on this end. There is now a chance that Kyle may not even be going. One of his superiors said that the school may only be able to afford to send one person from his department down. If that end's up being the case, there is a good chance it'll be Kyle's boss. Also, since our one year anniversary is during the 9 days he'd be down there, we wouldn't mind if he stayed here.

We'll let you know what ends up happening!

I replied to your other comment on my blog! :-)