Thursday, June 23, 2011

Why Don't You?

This week we've had Vacation Bible School at our church. I've been working with 6th graders and I must say, I think this is the best time I've had working in VBS! I've really enjoyed the theme (Big Apple Adventure), but more importantly I've enjoyed the way that the music and Bible study time have come together to teach young people about Christ. One of my favorite songs is "Why Don't You?". It's fun, but it also communicates the Gospel of Christ.


I hope you enjoy it. Please pray for us as we finish our last night tomorrow. My prayer is that we planted seeds into the hearts of these kids and that the Lord would continue to help them grow. I was able to pray with a little girl tonight about receiving Jesus as her Savior and Lord. It was a blessing. God is good! If you don't know Christ, consider why don't you?

No comments: