Friday, July 8, 2011

Week in review...

If anyone out there is still reading my blog...thank you! I've been a slacker lately, but I really have a good excuse. I've been away from home, living it up in the big city of Macon, GA, having fun with my fam. I'm so glad my parents still have their big house that can accomodate my crew and I! We've had a blast. I've had a birthday...which was another wonderful celebration (July 4th is a great birthday to have!)...complete with hot eats and cold treats (fabulous homemade chocolate ice cream!). I am planning to post the ice cream recipe...you'll love it, people. Today we packed up the minivan and my dear ones and headed back to our town. I will miss the fun and fellowship Macon has offered, but it will be nice to get back to our little routine. Plus I'm starting to play church softball next week, which I'm excited about. I hope it'll help me shed my vacay pounds that I put on the past three weeks. I'm trying not to feel guilty about that because I had so much fun not worrying about calories and tasting SO many good things! So, with all that said, please stick with me! I'm eagerly awaiting the hours I'm going to spend uploading my many pics onto my semi-slow computer and trying to post them on here. And, of course, writing about our adventures. I have been blessed! ~Stacey

No comments: