Sunday, July 10, 2011

Making memories

We love celebrating holidays with each other...especially when you can stand in the back of a truck and watch lots of great fireworks
We love the beach...and the kids love to play in the sand together


We love to pose together as a family and take great pictures

I love to eat my passy

I love to sit in my bouncy with my blankie


Again...we love to pose and take pictures together


We really love to eat together

Dippin dots...a family fav. You must stick your tongue out while eating them and having a picture snapped.

Who doesn't love Barbies?!

A tea party...it's really the best way to spend the afternoon with your cousin


We also love to cozy up to each other...and take a picture

Inflatable bouncy slide...weeeeee! Now stop and let Mommy take a picture.


Cozy up, girls. It's picture time!


Hey, guys. I guess you're not eating because there aren't any tongues sticking out!


I love taking pictures. I love vacation. But most of all...I love making memories with my family!!

No comments: