Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Don't Stop Believin'

One of our family's favorite movies is "Bedtime Stories" with Adam Sandler. Most of Sandler's movies are inappropriate for family watching, but this one is fun and entertaining. In the movie, Sandler tells his niece and nephew bedtime stories and parts of them begin to come true. Here is one of our favorite parts:

One of the funniest things to me is that Sophie has really taken a liking to the Journey song, "Don't Stop Believing". The song is played a couple of times in the movie and she starts belting it out. Except she says different variations. Today it's, "Goat stuff, believe it" and the other day it was, "Don't stuff, believe it". The other day we were in a restaurant and I had to take Sophie to the bathroom. Guess what song was playing? Yes, our favorite. Next thing I know, Sophie starts belting out her current version along with me (I can't resist singing along to Journey). There was a waitress in one of the stalls at the time and when Sophie and I both started singing, she just busted out laughing. When she came out, she was smiling and said, "That was so cute!" Great moment!

Today I'm trying to entertain my children with their first taste of Newsboys. They spent at least 30 minutes dancing around to some classics. Especially Isaac. Apparently he's a fan. : ) After looking at a few Youtube videos I think I'd better get off this computer and feed these guys!

Hope you all have a great day and...don't stop...believin'...oh oh ohhhhhhh! : ) (Sophie loves the oh...oh...ohhhh part!)

No comments: