Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kindle Freebies

I thought it would be a good time to send out another Kindle freebies list. Remember...you don't have to have a Kindle to get all of these. If you look on Amazon there is a place where you can download "Kindle for..." and there are choices of PC, Ipad, Iphone, etc. I did this before I got my Kindle. Then, when I did get a Kindle, all the books I already had transferred right over to it.

I also wanted to say that I haven't personally downloaded all of these books. Some of them just didn't appeal to me and I didn't just want to download for the sake of having a free book. I also don't know if ALL of these are Christian fiction. I always try to look at the description and the reviews to see if there are any red flags, and they usually pop up pretty quickly. For these books, I didn't see any "red flags" but I always recommend that you check for yourself to be sure this is a book you'd want. Now...my disclaimer is over : ). Oh...one more thing. Some of these have been free before, so just in case you missed them you have another chance!


Stars Collide by Janice Thompson

The Oak Leaves by Maureen Lang

Love From the Ashes by Denise Agnew (I think this was self-published)

Delivered with Love by Sherry Kyle

God's and Kings by Lynn Austin

A Cry for Justice by Shelley Hundley

Summer of Fire by Linda Jacobs (firemen story...sounds a little tragic/suspenseful)

Love Finds You in Homestead, Iowa by Melanie Dobson

Sons of Thunder by Susan May Warren

A Stranger in the Family by Patricia McLinn

The Preacher's Bride by Jody Hedlund

The Glory of Green by Judy Christie


Christian Living books (nonfiction):

Hurry Less, Worry Less by Judy Pace Christie

Buck-Naked Faith (don't have the author on this one...oops!)

The End of Religion by Bruxy Cavey (not sure about this one!)

Leading From the Sandbox by TJ Addington

Prayer Begins with a Relationship by Cynthia Bezek


Hope you enjoy! I'm still waiting for my copy of Out of Control by Mary Conneally to come from Bethany House. I can't wait to read/review it! We also had a great time this morning on our field trip to the Veterinary Clinic. Pics to come! Until then...have a good weekend! I'm off to Birmingham tomorrow! Yippee!

No comments: