Saturday, October 15, 2011

You know it's fall...

...when it's time for the fair! See the excitement on this little face? The lines of food vendors displaying their expensive, yet delicious, offerings? Yes, we partook. It was one of the biggest burritos I've ever had...and delicious!


Here we are, waiting for the circus to start. It was really good.
It was difficult for our little man to stay entertained...he likes to get down and move. But we managed to stay put for most of the circus.

Joe rode with the kids on the carosel. This is the first time they've been able to ride something at the fair and they enjoyed it!

Our next fun thing isn't necessarily an annual fall event...but I included it anyway! We had a visit from one of my old school friends named Laura and her family. It was so much fun to see them and fellowship. My kids had a great time with their little girl!

I had a great time talking, visiting, and holding this little pumpkin...Laura's new baby! So I guess I could add....you know it's fall when parents start pulling out the cute little fall outfits : ). It was nice to see that my old baby-holding instincts were still there. It's been so long...but we'll have our little one before we know it!

You know it's fall in Dodge County when it's time for Homecoming! This amazed me when I first moved here. Where I grew up, we didn't have a homecoming parade or anything like the kind of school spirit they have here. It was almost like something from a movie to me. Honestly, I love it! There's one high school here and everyone gets excited about football games, homecoming...everything! So here's the street yesterday, with everyone lined up waiting for the floats, bands, and more.

Here's Sophie and one of her church friends. Yes, we dress up for the parade. Go Indians! : )

Isaac had to settle for a GA Bulldogs shirt, but that's ok. Dodge Co. loves the Bulldogs, too.




There's so much to love about fall! I used to love summer, but I've changed my mind. Fall is definitely the season for me!


Blessings~Stacey

No comments: