Thursday, April 5, 2012

Photo shoot

My aunt is a great photographer and she and my uncle came to visit us this week.  We really want to try out doing some poses we had seen on Pinterest.  I wish I would've thought of these when Sophie and Isaac were born!  I LOVE how these turned out! 
Psalm 139:14...I am fearfully and wonderfully made....
This is one of my favorite psalms.  I'm so glad we got this picture!
This picture was taken on Isaac's bed in his room.  I think it looks like a studio picture!  The kids are posing great.  I think this will probably be our photo of the year.  Why would I want to subject us to a torturous trip to a photo studio when we've got a great pic right here?! 
Love those little feet...and the "Little Brother" shirt : ).
We were trying to get my hands in the shape of a heart around his little feet.  Can you tell?  It's a lot harder than it looks : ). 
We are so thankful for our new little addition...and for his big brother and sister!

2 comments:

Selena said...

Stacey, All of these pictures are absolutely precious! I hope you are adjusting well to having three little ones. It took me some time before I was really comfortable. Also, I hope breast feeding is going well. I know you really wanted to nurse him. I wasn't able to nurse my first two, but I was able to nurse Jonathan. I'm going to start weaning him next week. I'm praying for you & your family.

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures!! And it's so great you are capturing them here on your blog! You've got kind of like a diary right here with lots of special things to remember ...great idea!! Love you, MOM