Saturday, October 27, 2012

Out on the town

It's October...and I love it!  Tonight was the annual Fall Festival in our downtown area.  Another fun thing about living in a small town.  People decorate the lamp posts with pumpkins, hay, scarecrows and more and make everything so festive.  There are booths set up and people giving out candy.  It's a lot of fun for the kids and parents and the weather couldn't have been nicer. 
It also means that it's time for me to come up with some costumes.  It would be easy to just go to the store and buy some...but I guess I'm too cheap for that : ).  I also like to come up with stuff on my own if I'm able to.
 Here's my girl...as a bag of jelly beans : ).  I got the idea off of Pinterest.  I had a big Hancock fabrics bag, so I cut out some leg holes, covered up the Hancock's logo with some typing paper and wrote "Jelly Belly" on the front.  Then I filled it with little blown up balloons : ).  Easy and it only cost me about $1 to do it!  Everyone thought she was so cute, too...including me!
 My little Darth Vadar ran into some storm troopers while we were out : ).  The big one just happens to be Mr. Mike, one of Isaac's Sunday School teachers and the other one is his son.  Pretty cool!
 And here's my little crew.  The little man in the back is a dino...passed down from big brother.  Glad it fit so good!
Here we are...the entire Daniel crew!  Daddy couldn't resist wearing his GA Bulldog hat and shirt...very festive.  And appropriate.  I think it helped because the Dawgs did great tonight!  What a game! 
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Keisha said...

Precious!! I love it Stacey! They were so cute!
Tell Joe,.. love the hat dude!
Go DAWGS!