Thursday, January 6, 2011

Family photo shoot

Our family wanted to do a big photo shoot this year for several reasons. One, my sister was here with her family from Colorado for Christmas. Two, it's been a long time since we've had a big family picture taken. Three, my brother and brother-in-law are expected to be serving overseas with the military next year during Christmas. Four, we like taking pictures : ). My aunt, who is very good at taking pictures, agreed to meet us at a museum in Macon to get some snapshots of us. We had to make it fast...my brother met us while on a short break from work. So we packed everyone up and got out on this cool day...shed our coats...and got snapping. Me, Joe, and the kids got there before the others, so we were able to get some of just us and our family. We had wanted to do that, anyway, so we were glad that the kids did so well and we were able to get some fun pictures of all of us!
The whole crew

Me and my sweet girl

Daddy and his big boy (who looks just like him!)

We wanted to take one with our backs to the sun...but ran out of time. I still like this one, though...even though we are a little squinty : )

One of my favorites!

I love how he's leaning on his sis. They are so loving towards each other...most of the time!

We gave them leaves to keep them occupied...but I like it!
And we pray there will be many more photo shoots to come! God bless!

No comments: