Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our t-ball finale...by Sophie

Hi! I'm Sophie. Here is my team...the Cubs. We're lined up to go give high fives to the other team. I'm smiling right now because I really like all of my teammates. A lot of them are my friends from church. I'm glad I knew a lot of people on my team, but I'm also glad that I got to make some new friends.
It took me a few times to figure out this high five thing, but now I've got it down!


Mr. Daryl helped coach our team some. After each game, he said a prayer with us.


Mr. Daryl shook my hand last night before he gave me a trophy! My first one!


This trophy was worth it all. You see, I had a hard time going out in the field and hitting the ball by myself. I really liked it if Mommy or Daddy could go out there with me. Sometimes I was tired, or hot, or hungry...so my parents had to encourage me to keep trying and not to give up...even though I wanted to! Now I'm glad that I stuck it out!


No comments: