Thursday, January 26, 2012

Our Little Man

It's midnight and technically January 27th, but this is a post about January 26th.  It's a day that will go down in the Daniel family history book.  It's the day our little man, Isaac, was born.  And what a blessing he's been!
 Cute, right?!  I think so.  He seemed so tiny.
 He's got that "what's going on here?" look to me. 
 Here's cabbage patch doll, Buddy, next to Isaac.  Joe snapped this one one morning.  Isaac and Buddy looked almost the same size!  See that cry?  Yes, we had a lot of those moments Isaac's first year.  A little rough, but we made it through.  Don't ask me for details, though.  I can't remember a whole lot.  I do remember when getting more than 4 hours of sleep at night was amazing.
 Mother's Day and Isaac's baby dedication day.  He's got an uncomfortable look right here, but I look at it and think how cute he is : ).  I can't help it.  He won me over the first time I saw him. : )
 My little man's first birthday party.  Love that smile!  He looks so much like his Daddy!
 Look out ladies...he's got the looks and the personality!  He loves to paint and color and is creative with his choice of...um...canvas.  Here we have the standard paper, but he's been known to use carpet, the tv, walls, and recently his toy chest.  His "artwork" is on display throughout the house...he knows how to make his mark!
 He likes to have fun, too.  Here we have "the glove".  Daddy's glove has turned into a way to scare others and make them run in the other direction screaming, "oh no! The glove!".  We still play that game.
 His fashion sense was definitely passed down from his Daddy. 
 Did I mention that he also likes to use himself as a canvas?  Oh yes.
Life would not be the same without this funny, creative, cuddly little entertainer.  I'm so thankful for my little I-man.  Happy Birthday, Buddy!  We love you!

No comments: