Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter fun with family and friends

Friday afternoon we went to a friend's house and had an Easter egg hunt. It was a lot of fun! But, as you can see, both of my children would rather do other things than hunt eggs. Isaac was more interested in going down the slide.
And Sophie was more interested in blowing dandelions and "making a wish". I had to help her find some eggs and one of her friends shared a few eggs with her. I'm so thankful for our friends!


This picture was taken on Easter Sunday at my parent's house. She was a little more into the egg hunt that day!


Little man just wanted to run and play.



Sophie had a sweet reunion with her cousin, Layla, on Sunday. Layla has lived in Colorado for the past year and just moved back to Georgia last week. When they saw each other they hugged and spent the rest of the day hanging out together.


Our family picture. It really captures who we are. Loving, affectionate, and a little energetic! Especially our little guy.

It was a great Easter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and your photos...you are such a special and wonderful daughter! I love you! MOM

The Great Adventure said...

Thanks, Mom! I love you, too! And thanks for the comment. It makes me feel good :D.