Friday, October 18, 2013

FREE Christian fiction for your Kindle

There are some great Christian fiction for free right now for the Kindle (on amazon.com).  I was just looking at some of the books I've downloaded lately and realized there were quite a few.  I wanted to pass it on!  Some of these have been free for a while and one of them, I believe, is TODAY ONLY...so take advantage!  : )  I haven't read all of these, so you may want to look up some of the descriptions just to make sure it's something you would like.  A lot of times I read some of the book reviews, too, just to see if it's something I'd really want to have, even if it's free.

On to the books!
TODAY ONLY: Forsaken Dreams by MaryLu Tyndall...love her books!

Other freebies: (* = books I've read that I enjoyed)
Child of the Mist by Kathleen Morgan
Somewhere to Belong by Judith Miller
Daughter of Twin Oaks by Lauraine Snelling
Shadows of the Canyon by Tracie Peterson
*A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman
A Daughter's Inheritance by Tracie Peterson
Lion of Babylon (thriller) by Davis Bunn
Paper Roses by Amanda Cabot
*Love By the Letter (novella) by Melissa Jagears
An Untamed Land by Lauraine Snelling
In the Company of Secrets by Judith Miller
Angels Watching Over Me by Michael Phillips
Distant Dreams by Judith Pella
*Waiting For Summer's Return by Kim Vogel Sawyer
Jenna's Cowboy by Sharon Gillenwater
*Candle in the Darkness by Lynn Austin
*Paradise Valley by Dale Cramer
Out of Control by Mary Connealy
The Calling of Emily Evans by Janette Oke
*Daughter of Joy by Kathleen Morgan
Gentleman of Her Dreams by Jen Turano
A Home in the West by Lori Copeland
A Cast of Stones (fantasy) by Patrick W. Carr
Back on Murder (mystery) by J. Mark Bertrand
Deadly Aim (mystery) by Patricia H. Rushford
Offworld (not sure what genre) by Robin Parrish
*Secrets: A Novel by Kristin Heitzmann (the 3 prequel novels to this one are excellent!)
The Light of Eidon (fantasy) by Karen Hancock
The Secret's in the Sauce by Linda Evans Shepherd and Eva Marie Everson
Love Me If You Must (mystery) by Nicole Young
Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson
The 7-Day Doubt Diet by Renee Swope
**And, as always, many classic books are free for the kindle.  I've picked up books by Charles Dickens, Jane Austin, the book "Jane Eyre", and many others for free.** 

Discounted books that look good:
Melanie Dickerson's books are reduced for a limited time to $1.99 each:
Fairest Beauty
The Merchant's Daughter
The Healer's Apprentice
(I've read all three and they are great! They are also written for Young Adults, so they can enjoy them as well)
Her newest book, The Captive Maiden (based on the story of Cinderella) is reduced to $5.12

The Measure of a Lady by Deeanne Gist is $3.99
Colleen Coble also has several books for 99 cents and up.

There are lots of other discounted books.  Just be aware that sometimes free or discounted Christian fiction can get mixed in with the free romance/erotic novels that are out there.  Reading the reviews often helps me to know if I need to caution myself on a book, but it's not 100% fool proof.  Usually the cover will give it away, too ; ).

Hope enjoy all of these freebies and have a great weekend!  I'll be posting about week 8 and letter H over the weekend, hopefully.  My computer is down (again!) so the hubby and I are sharing.  Pray with me that we'll get this resolved soon!  Thanks!

No comments: