Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blog plug!

It's my first time being plugged on a blog! I'm feeling pretty special today as my name has been mentioned on Tamera Alexander's blog this morning : ). Ok, so I didn't write anything or do anything extremely noteworthy. I'm apparently getting pretty good at finding free Kindle books on Amazon. Tamera was the one who gave me the link to downloading the Kindle software onto my PC...and since then, I've been addicted to finding as many free books as possible! And I've found quite a few good ones. Surprisingly, I've found a great selection of Christian fiction! So here is my little moment in the spotlight : ). Check it out!
I've also mentioned her books on here before...and they're great! That's my return plug : ).
Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: