Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What a week!

Yesterday I was pretty excited to be mentioned on Tamera Alexander's blog. Today I'm excited because not only did I get my house vaccuumed, but I also got my little article put on the blog for the Fishers of Men movie! I subscribe to email updates from Fishers of Men and one day they sent out an email asking for anyone who was interested in writing an article for their blog, to submit it and they would consider it. There were a variety of topics, but I just chose one that's near and dear to us right now....saving money! I also tied it in to what the world considers to be prosperous and what it means to be truly prosperous. My article was accepted and put on the blog today! Check it out!


alt=”fishers of men”/>

Thanks for any and all support! God bless!

No comments: