Monday, February 21, 2011

A fresh new look!

Hey friends! My blog has a fun new look!! Thanks to friend and sister in Christ, Keisha Walker, I am updated and have a great new feature! Check out the buttons there at the top. If you click on one of those buttons, it'll take you directly to the posts I've made that relate to that topic. Under "my stuff" there is a drop down of "hobbies" that include crafts that I've blogged about and other fun things. If you'd like to have a new look yourself, Keisha has a blog design business called "Blogs for Babies". I'm so thankful that she knows what's cool and how to do all of this...because I have no clue! : ) Hope you enjoy the new design as much as I do! God bless! Stacey

3 comments:

Katy's Neverending Story said...

Love the new site! It makes me want some buttons!!

The Great Adventure said...

Thanks, Katy! I LOVE the buttons! : ) You gotta get you some!

Jessica said...

love it!