Sunday, October 18, 2009

Anniversary and fall festival

I've gotten a little behind on my posting! I wanted to give a brief little summary of what's been going on! Joe and I celebrated a wonderful 5 years of marriage last Friday. Time sure does go by fast! Some of the highlights of these past five years include going on mission trips to St. Petersburg, Russia and Toronto, Canada, experiencing the pregnancy and birth of two precious children, home improvements, church visits, sharing the Gospel, and several fun vacations to Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, and even right here in Georgia. So many wonderful memories. I'm so thankful for my patient, kind, and Godly husband! He was so worth waiting for! God is good! We had a fun date Friday night and we're looking forward to going to a UGA game later on to complete the celebration!
Tonight our church had a fall festival. It was a chilly night, but we had a good time! The favorite movie right now in our house is Peter Pan, so Sophie was dressed as Wendy and Isaac was dressed as Peter Pan. We had a good time and I think my little ones looked adorable! But what can I say...I'm a little biased ;-).

2 comments:

Keisha said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
The kids were so cute!!! He looks JUST LIKE JOE!!! LOL!!

The Great Adventure said...

LOL...even Sophie calls him Little Joe sometimes :-)