Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall fun







Fall....I think it has become my new favorite season. I used to always be a summer girl. I loved the sun, the warmth, etc. But I guess in my older age...and I'm sure having two children plays into that, too...I'm really leaning towards the cooler weather. But not too cool. Just right...like the weather is right now. We had a great day in Macon today. I'm trying to be frugal in my shopping, but it's hard. I went to Target today and God blessed me by having a lady come up to us and ask if we would like the rest of her coupons that she wasn't using....I said...YES! Turns out that those coupons allowed me to save a little over $7 on my bill. Wow! Thank you, Lord. He's helping me. It may be small, but it adds up. I'm also going to attempt to start sewing. It's going to be tough, but I'm starting to get kind of interested in it. My creations are not perfect, but they hold together and look kind of cute in the process! :-) We'll see how this new little venture goes. I got to go to Hobby Lobby today and I picked out two patterns that are very easy, so I hope that I can manage them as a beginner. Then we went back to Mom and Dad's house and had a little photo shoot in their front yard. The girls and my little man were so cute. It just makes me smile thinking that fall is here. And, of course, I love looking into the faces of my sweet babies!
Happy fall!

2 comments:

Selena said...

I love fall too! It's great weather for taking the kids outside!

Keisha said...

OH.. I LOVE the fall decor!!!! And.. of course.. the kiddos are PRECIOUS!!!!