Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sophie-isms...

I love when my little girl knows just what to say to encourage me. I've got a little cold this week and I haven't been feeling that great. Tonight she climbed up into my lap and whispered, "Mommy, guess what?" I said, "what?" She said, "I love you!" Then she whispered again,"guess what?" I said, "what?" She said, "I want to give you kisses!" Precious girl. I needed sweet little girl kisses tonight after a long day! I also love that sweet smile!
Joe told me that while he was rocking her he said, "Sophie, you're my girl." Sophie said, "You're my girl, too, Daddy."
Although Sophie is the only one who can talk, I must add that Isaac brightens my day with that sweet, toothy smile of his. I can't get enough. He also has the best laugh. He's so ticklish and I love tickling his little tummy and chin.

I'm so thankful for my kiddos! God bless you today!

No comments: