Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bags for sale...

Well, I've finally decided to start trying to sell the bags that I've made. I want you to see some of the other ones that I've made that I haven't posted before. Honestly, this is a fun thing for me and I've enjoyed doing them for friends and family. I haven't priced how much shipping is, so that isn't included in the prices I'm listing. If you're really interested, please let me know your email address so we can communicate about it! :-) This is all new to me, so I am still learning!

Price list:
Painted and/or fabric scene on bag with name or phrase: $15
The above with ribbon along the top added: $17
The above with beaded ribbon added: $18
I'm estimating that shipping will be $2-3.

Here are a few more bags for you to look at! Thanks so much for your support and encouragement!
"baby girl"




2 comments:

Selena said...

The bags are really cute! I hope you get lots of business! :-)

The Great Adventure said...

Thanks! It would be nice to get lots of business, but I'm just trusting the Lord with what He wants to happen. At this point, I have no idea what He's going to do with it! :)