Friday, July 31, 2009

Cinderelly

My sweet little girl has fallen in love. She's in love with the movie Cinderella. Every day she requests...at least once....to watch Cinderella. She'll say...I want to watch Cinderelly. Yesterday she and I were in her room and she started singing one of the songs in the movie, "Sing Sweet Nightengail." It was one of the sweetest things I've heard! What a sweet little voice she has. Some time I'm going to sit down and figure out how I can relate Cinderella to something Biblical...but for right now, I'm going to sit back and just take it in. In fact, we're watching it right now. Another bonus to having a good movie for Sophie to watch....Mommy gets some down time. Gotta run....it's bibbity-bobbity-boo time. :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to give Sophie a copy of my favorite version of "Cinderelly!" (The one with Leslie Ann Warren....LOL!) I know you recently told me that you hated when I put that on...I couldn't resist teasing you about that!! I never knew you didn't like it...I loved it!!
MOM