Saturday, July 18, 2009

Resting up and getting ready

I'm so glad that this weekend we haven't had to go anywhere. Don't get me wrong, I love to hang out with people and do things, but lately we've been going like crazy! I was really getting worn out. Next week we'll be on our first "stay-cation". Well, we're not staying at our house, but we're staying with other people and doing little day trips from their houses. I think it'll be a lot of fun! We will hopefully hit the beach for a day, do something in Atlanta...we're thinking the zoo, a Braves game, or even Stone Mountain. The main thing is that we'll be together. We enjoy spending time together! So you might not hear much from me for a while...we'll be staycationing :D. God bless!

3 comments:

Selena said...

Have Fun!

Keisha said...

Can't wait to hear more!!! Have Fun!!

Michelle said...

Hey Stacey! I hope you've had fun this week on your "stay-cation"... What all did ya'll end up doing?