Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One tired Momma

It's late at night again but I'm enjoying a few moments of quiet time. It's the only time of day...or night I guess I should say...that I can wind down from a long day. Now I know why my mom was always up late. It's just so much easier to sweep and mop the kitchen, clean up, do dishes, etc. when the kids are in the bed. I'm just glad that my hubby is off tomorrow and maybe I can catch a few extra minutes of sleep. As you can see, my peas are nestled away in 6 quart bags that are now in the freezer. Yay! It only took us about 2 1/2 days to shell those things. Every spare moment I've had I've been shelling. I was determined to get it done tonight. Well, at about 1:30 am, I finished. I hope they're good!

Rest well and God bless...

1 comment:

Keisha said...

Oh.. YUM!

I know it IS a lot of work.. but, just think of how GOOD they will be when you're eating them.
mmmm......mmmm.....
I missed the pea shelling so far... they were ready this week.. and we were gone to the beach.
yay!