Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Birthday party

Me and the kids had a great time Monday night celebrating my Grandma's 90th birthday. It's the same Grandma who just lost her husband, my Grandaddy, a few months ago. It was a fun night of good food and laughter. We were able to see baby Noah for the first time, which was exciting. We also got to relive some good memories with my cousins about my Grandaddy. It's always fun to laugh about good memories!

Here is my Grandma with one of her best friends, Dot McDaniel, and there's cute little baby Noah. We had a great time!

The next day we were able to get Isaac's 6 month pictures made. They turned out really well. We usually go to the Picture People. That's who we did Sophie's pictures with and they always came out really cute. We've been pleased so far.

This is random, but I also wanted to mention a website that my friend, Keisha, put on her blog. I looked it up and it's so neat if you want to get organized in your home. The website is: http://organizedhome.com . It's also got a link to how to get organized if you're a homeschooler. I thought this was great! I also have a new tv show that I love. Let me just preface this by saying that Joe and I don't have very many cable channels. We have the most basic cable you can get with about 2o channels. We had an antenna for the first 2 or 3 years and I just about couldn't take the fuzzy picture and sometimes not being able to see the shows any more. So we got cable. But we don't pay very much for it. Anyway, every time we go to Macon or stay in a hotel, one of the exciting things is getting to watch cable! The "good" cable. My favorite channels are TLC and HGTV. I could watch them all day. Well, at my Mom and Dad's I've discovered TLC's Cake Boss. I LOVE this show! :-D I love watching how he decorates cakes. Amazing! So if I'm ever near New Jersey, I hope that I can stop by Carlo's Bakery.

I hope to hear from some of you out there in the blogosphere. Comments make me feel happy :-D. God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted some pictures on FB of Grandma's party...it was fun! It was like Christmas when we were all together! I love hearing all of you cousins laughing in the other room while we "grownups" are in a nearby room. Laughter does a soul good!