Thursday, August 6, 2009

Busy week

As the title says, this week has been busy...busier than normal. Especially today. Wednesday Joe had two of his wisdom teeth out. We decided to head to Macon and stay with my parents so we wouldn't have such an early morning. The kids did a great job as we waited in the lobby for Joe to come out. It was pretty fast, actually. Joe has had a rough time recovering, though. He had a lot of nausea and some sickness. We ended up staying with my parents for an extra night so I could have a little extra help. I was thankful for it! We headed back today and little man had his 6 month check up.

It's hard to believe that we've come from 7lbs 4oz and about 19 in to 16lbs 12oz and 25 1/4 in....wow...my little man has grown! He's doing well (except his ear thing...fluid) and thriving! I'm so thankful for his sweet, smiley personality. He really brightens my day. So does my Sophie girl. I'm thankful for my kiddos.

Hope all of you are having a great week. God bless!

No comments: