Saturday, August 8, 2009

A few of my favorite things

Who out there loves movies? I do! Honestly, I haven't watched as many lately as I used to, but I still love to watch a great movie. I'm not opposed to cartoons, either...as long as they're good. One of my all time favorite movies is Pride and Prejudice. There is more than one version, and both are excellent in my opinion. I have seen both countless times and have recently been thinking about pulling at least one of them out. I also love Sense and Sensibility and Persuasion...also by Jane Austen. Wonderful!
I also love good books, as I've mentioned before. Another kind of book I like are cookbooks. I have many cookbooks! I have had a Better Homes and Gardens cookbook for a long time and enjoy it a lot. I probably use the cookbook that I can write my own recipes in the most, just because it's got some of my favorites in there. But I have also enjoyed a cookbook called Eat Well, Live Well. It's got a lot of good healthy recipes and an eating plan. It's a very informative cookbook. I also love Deceptively Delicious...well, I love the idea of it. I've yet to actually make a recipe from it. But I plan to...hopefully...in the near future! :-)

I also love doing photo albums. I've found that I really enjoy the memory books on Walmart.com. It's the only thing I've tried so far, but I've been pleased. I've done albums for us and for other family members.

Something that goes along with photo albums is photography. I love taking pictures. I'd love to get a nice digital camera one day. I'd even taking a photography class if possible. I'd love to hear any of your camera recommendations. We've got a decent digital camera that I'm happy with, but would love to have a camera that would take REALLY good pictures! I've got a canon rebel that takes film that I used for years before I got a digital camera. I love it, but don't really like using film not that digital is out there!

I'd love to hear some of your favorite things! Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I love the movies you love...anything from Jane Austen is my favorite too! I do love reading your blog...I hope you keep it up so I can always look at it!