Monday, August 24, 2009

What's cookin'?

I wanted to take pictures, but I was just kind of worn out. But it was good! I'm so thankful for Shake 'n Bake...let me tell you! We had pork chops with the shake on it, and it was awesome! Parmesan flavor. We also had some green beans with potatoes and I steamed some carrots in my steamer (again, why did I not get this thing out sooner?!). The steamer has a little basket in it that you can put seasonings in that will flavor the food. Apparently dill complements carrots. I didn't realize that. But it was good. And then the dessert....Deceptively Delicious' coffee cake. It is actually really good. It's made with 1 cup of butternut squash in the center. I don't think I even like butternut squash. But I like it like this! :-) The cookbook has a website if you want to check it out. http://www.deceptivelydelicious.com
Enjoy and God bless!

1 comment:

Selena said...

Where did you get your steamer?