Monday, September 14, 2009

One of those days...

It's Monday. It's catch-up day. Baby boy woke up about 2 am last night crying, too, so Momma wanted to sleep as late as possible! Once I got up, I hit the floor running. There was laundry to do (and there's still some left), dishes to wash and put away, and cooking to do. The hubby had 2 big meetings today, so I knew he wouldn't be here until about 9pm. It was a good day, though. There was probably too much tv watched by Sophie, including a showing of Cinderella while I jumped in the shower, so we'll have to make up for it tomorrow and try to keep it at a minimum. The one thing I did do that I am excited about was that I made a small cake from Deceptively Delicious. Ya'll...that junk is good!! You use a cake box mix of your choice, but you add some eggs, an egg white, some pumpkin, a little bit of oil, and yogurt! I cheated a little bit and added some premade chocolate icing on top. It is so good! I've been nibbling all day. Sophie loves it, too. That's about it. I just wanted to blog, but didn't have much going on :-). Tomorrow we have a play date and I am looking forward to it! Hope all of you are doing well!
God bless!

No comments: