Monday, September 21, 2009

Update soon!

Hey friends....
I have so much to blog about (weekend at Jekyll, sister's wedding, and a great recipe)....but our family is sick! Please pray for us. Apparently several of my family members...including Joe, Sophie, and I...got a virus while we were at Jekyll Island and are having lots of throwing up and other things I will not mention! Please keep us in your prayers. I think we are on the road to recovery and we're trying to keep ourselves as far away from the baby as possible so he won't get sick. I am very thankful for our friends who have gone to Walmart and the pharmacy for us! Hope all of you are doing well and that you won't catch this very contagious virus!
God bless!

1 comment:

Keisha said...

"Oh.. NO!" So sorry you all are sick!
Do you need anything?
Hope you feel better soon!