Monday, March 28, 2011

Sophie sings...sort of : )


This is Sophie's church choir class. When the kids turn three, they're old enough to participate in children's choir on Sunday nights. Honestly, I am still sort of in shock that my baby girl is old enough! I remember seeing other little kids in the church doing this when Sophie was a baby and thought, one day she'll be doing this. I never thought it would be this soon! This was their second performance. The funny thing was that in between songs, Sophie came off the stage, ran over to me (as her teacher's were like...no, Sophie, we're not done!) and gave me a hug! I was laughing along with the rest of the congregation. It was so sweet, though. If I think about it too much I might get teary! Anyway, here's a short video of the second song. I couldn't help but laugh...my child's little personality is one of a kind! As you can tell, she does a little more than sing! Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! Wish I could have been there to see...let me know if she ever has a program again..glad you were able to video it!!! Love, Mom