Sunday, March 20, 2011

Christy...

My new favorite pasttime...watching the Christy series from years ago on DVD. I recently saw some clips on You Tube and fell back in love with the story. I had remembered it somewhat from when it first came on, but seeing the clips sparked my interest again. Then the other day my Mom called and said she bought the whole series on DVD and said I could borrow it. I was excited, but didn't really know if I'd like to watch ALL the episodes, but I started with the first one anyway. Ok...love it! I read the book a few years ago and it was good, but I really love seeing how they've adapted it It's wholesome, romantic, they actually talk about scripture and God, and the acting is so much better (in my opinion) than the later remake.


Here is a mixed clip...enjoy!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

ahh, I LOVE Christy! I remember watching the series too!! LOVE IT. I read the book too. Great great.

The Great Adventure said...

Oh, man...I'm addicted. I've only got 2 episodes left, and I'm so afraid I'm not going to have closure! :D

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!