Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Fun!

We've had a busy couple of days and Father's Day was no exception! But I can't complain a bit...I love the activity. If only I could be active and keep my house clean at the same time....but that's another story! We had a great Sunday School lesson and a great sermon this morning. We loaded up the car after church and headed to Mimi and D's house (my parents). Joe spent some time yesterday with his family. We had a great meal and good fellowship with my immediate and some extended family. Sophie wore a special dress that some friends of ours gave us from Brazil. Very cute!
Here's my little cutie posing in her new dress!

Here's the special Daddy in our lives with his little ones. Sophie wasn't really into the picture taking, but that's how it goes sometimes. She told Daddy, "Happy Father's Day" all throughout the day. It's so fun to see her grow and talk to us.

At my parent's house, Sophie got a special gift from her Aunt Karen. I think this is such an awesome thing you can do for you kids, grandkids, or even your niece or nephew. She made people magnets. Not only are they ADORABLE, but Sophie has already loved looking at them and saying the names of her family members. They also have numbers, shapes, colors, and the names of family members on them. Aunt Karen put magnets on the back so that we could keep them on the fridge. They are also numbered in order by age! So fun! I would love to make some of these for some of my other family members!




I hope you all had a wonderful, blessed day!! I praise God for fathers!

2 comments:

Keisha said...

Oh.. the dress is Pretty!!!
I love the magnets!
I didn't get to talk with you yesterday but, I love your hair cut! It looks great!

The Great Adventure said...

Thanks, girl! I hope I get to see you some soon!