Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Playing with Water

Our little girl, Sophie, loves to play in the water. Saturday I thought it would be good to take her outside and let her play in the baby pool and with the water hose. It just seems like lately we've been staying inside a lot. I'm always feeling like I'm tired or need to catch up on something in the house after being busy over the weekend. I felt like we were due for some outside activity. Boy, did she love it! She was having a blast with the hose and the baby pool. The water was cold, too, even though it was warm outside. Here she is having fun...

Not only does Sophie love to play in the water hose outside, she loves to play with water on the inside, too! Mommy has a fun time keeping Sophie out of the toilet! So that leads us to the next story about Sophie playing with water. Poor Cindy doll. Cindy came to us from Thailand. She was given to me several years ago by my friend Sherry as a gag gift on my birthday. Little did she know that one day my little girl would claim Cindy as her own! Cindy is almost as tall as Sophie. Sophie was toting her around the other day and before I could turn around, Sophie had dipped Cindy's feet in the toilet! Cindy got her first foot washing and, poor thing, had to be hung to dry.


Isaac thought it was pretty funny, too! Hopefully the next time we play in the water it'll be outside and not inside! ;-)

Blessing to you and yours!

No comments: