Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sweet girl


One thing that my hubby and I have observed about Sophie is that she has a sensitive heart towards certain people. We've noticed that she's very sweet to her grandparents, people at the nursing home, and even people we've visited at the hospital. It's almost like she senses those who need special care or attention. Our prayer is that the Lord has given her a sensitivity to those in need. We encourage it and I'm so thankful that she's that way. Here she is with my grandmother, her great-grandmother. My parents kept Sophie for me for a few days last week so I could recouperate and they took her to see Grandma. Mom told me that Sophie was just kissing all over Grandma that night. I hope that she continues to be that way as she grows up. I'm so thankful for God's blessings...especially those that come from my little ones!
God bless you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet,Stacey, and so true! Sophie gave Grandma so many kisses that night! Grandma was so happy because of that! She is truly a special little girl with a sweet little heart for people. I'm so blessed to be her Mimi!