Friday, June 19, 2009

His first swim!


Tonight some good friends of ours who are members of our church invited us to come eat and swim at their house. It was so much fun!! It was the perfect day, too. It was plenty hot outside, so the water felt WONDERFUL! This was also little man's first time in a swimming pool. He seemed to really enjoy it! He looked so cute in his little swim suit, too :-D. I'm so thankful that the Lord not only meets our basic needs, but He also provides fellowship and fun with fellow believers. I'm so thankful for our friends. God is so good! I hope you're keeping cool out there...I know it's sure hot in Georgia!
God bless!

3 comments:

Keisha said...

Awl.. look at those cute little toes!!!!
It has been a HOT ONE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!! It looks so good! I know y'all had fun! This makes me want a pool!....MOM

Jean Joiner said...

those swim trunks are so cute...