Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Little Wiggly Worm ;-D



Our little man is growing. We've got this little tent-like thing that someone gave us when Sophie was born. I love it! It's from One Step Ahead (you can get a free magazine from them if you go their website...they've got some really cool stuff!). It's called a pea pod, I'm pretty sure, and it'll fold into a small round pouch that has straps that makes it easy to carry. It also comes with a little one layer sleeping bag type blanket, a small inflatable mattress, and a little pump to blow it up with (the little pump comes in handy for other things, too...like a blow up baby pool!). It's got UV protection and zips up if you want to take it outside or to the beach. Very handy. So we would put Sophie in there when she was little and now little Isaac gets to go in there. But he's learning how to wiggle and scoot his way out of there...as you can see. I wonder if he's going to be more active than Sophie was. I guess we'll see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is growing!! He is so precious and I loved the pictures! Before we know it, he'll be walking! Enjoy these days...they go by so fast!
Love, MOM

Selena said...

I think little boys are almost always more active than little girls :)